Our approach focuses on the implementation of well-defined, specific objectives for the allocation of your assets. These objectives and allocations we call Dispositions For Your Money are a must for your financial future. The primary Dispositions, and the ways they’ll be used, include the following:
- INCOME: To meet regular, ongoing expenses
- GROWTH: To cover less frequent or loosely identified needs from the short-term to the distant future
- LONG-TERM CARE: To help protect one’s wealth from the consequences of debilitating health conditions
- LEGACY: To leave wealth to loved ones
- RAINY DAY: To have assets available for unexpected needs
As a result of using our Disposition-focused approach, rather than relying on the hope that simple asset allocation and diversification will result in sufficient growth, our clients have greater confidence that they, and those they care about, will benefit from their wealth in the most meaningful way. In so doing, they are Bringing Money to Life™.